All art is a vision penetrating the illusions of reality, and photography is one form of this vision and revelation.
A great photograph is one that fully expresses what one feels, in the deepest sense, about what is being photographed, and is, thereby, a true manifestation of what one feels about life in its entirety. The visual expression of feeling should be set fourth in terms of simple devotion to the medium. It should be a statement of the greatest clarity and perfection under the conditions of its creation and production.Ansel Adams
7 Day Photographic Safari
Join us for 7 days in beautiful Mpumalanga, South Africa, on a great adventure filled with wildlife, food, landscapes and wonderfully warm people.
The course is hosted at Source Tree Lodge on a private game farm just outside Nelspruit, Mpumalanga Province. The area is centrally located to many wonderful attractions like the Kruger National Park, God’s Window and the Panoramic route, the beautiful mountains of Baberton and the mystical Kaapschehoop.
Topics the course will cover:
- Wildlife Photography – both small and large animals in Kruger National Park and on the 160 ha farm
- Landscapes – the area is rich in a variety of biomes
- Environmental Portraits of local people – we’ll visit a local community supported by our improvement program
- Studio Portraits and Product photography – a skill that you can use back home for some extra income
- Food and Travel photography – how to get the best out of your next trip
Cost: $3200.00 - 7 Days accommodation, meals and transfers included. * Excludes flights, alcoholic beverages and gear rental.
Contact Michelle for your early bird discount and availability on our next course in 2020.
In the meantime, should you require some 1 on 1 training or need a photographer give me a shout on my email.